The Hive is designed to support organisations that are young or wish to have an office in Brussels, either for a temporary presence or on a one-off basis. It offers small NGOs, non-profit organisations, companies, etc. the chance to become a member of Mundo for an annual fee, giving access to all the common facilities of the centre and to a fully equipped workstation in the shared office space.
Working in the Hive also means enjoying...
- An extensive network of associations in sustainable development
- Access to the building's meeting rooms, and to all the common infrastructures (gardens, cafeteria, showers, library, etc.),
- Access to fibre optic internet,
- Storage space,
- A network printer,
- All electricity, heating and cleaning charges,
- The possibility to register your head office with us.
In the Summer of 2023, the building will undergo renovations. The Hive will be relocated to the ground floor, making it more accessible. To be continued!
Different packages are available: from the full-time office to the basic package, with the lowest number of rental hours. For more information, please consult the table below.