The Hive is designed to support organisations that are young or wish to have an office in Brussels, either for a temporary presence or on a one-off basis. It offers small NGOs, non-profit organisations, companies, etc. the chance to become a member of Mundo for an annual fee, giving access to all the common facilities of the centre and to a fully equipped workstation in the shared office space.
Working in the Hive also means enjoying...
- An extensive network of associations in sustainable development
- Access to the building's meeting rooms, and to all the common infrastructures (gardens, cafeteria, showers, library, etc.),
- Access to fibre optic internet,
- Storage space,
- A network printer,
- All electricity, heating and cleaning charges,
- The possibility to register your head office with us.
Different packages are available: from the full-time office to the basic package, with the lowest number of rental hours. For more information, please consult the table below.