Workshop: Tools for Social Impact
If you are an NGO working directly with the beneficiaries, this is a workshop helping you set up the key elements for a social impact strategy. For an organization interested in understanding and measuring the social impact of its activities, the key step begins with tools which outline reasons why we do them and what is the actual outcome on the field.
This workshop will help you revisit your reasons for social impact, your stakeholders, your value proposition, activities outputs and outcomes. Over the 2 sessions, you will be working individually and in groups to fine-tune your strategy by digging deep into the key elements.
The tools will help you gain clarity on what is needed for social impact strategy and for building a strong case for attracting funding.
- What is social impact? Why should it be measured? Why does it matter?
- Breadth and Depth of Impact- Why both are needed?
- What is a Solution Map and how does it determine the strategy?
- What is Theory of Change and how does it help in planning, participation and evaluation
- From Input to Impact Key elements of Social Impact
- Practice: Create your Solutions Map and Theory of Change, outline your output indicators
- Feedback: Peer review and coaching
- Practice: Pitch in front of Impact Funders Panel
- Overview of most commonly used method for measuring social impact and way forward to Social Impact Assessment
The workshop is organised in collaboration with Generation Why Not.
Date: Wednesday 17 and 24 of May, 9.30 13.00
Place: Mundo-b Rue dEdimbourg 26, Brussels 1050
Price: 150 Euro
For registration, please send us the registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org . Limited seats, we highly appreciate early registration.
Wednesday 17 mai 2017 - 09h30 / Wednesday 24 mai 2017 - 13h00
T. 02 893 10 55